Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

May 14, 2013

Off Topic Tuesday - My Happy Mother's Day

And what a happy day is was!

Having discussed it the previous night with the hubs, I woke up and immediately headed down to my sewing area. I cleaned up and organized and prepared and pinned some pattern pieces for an order. While I was organizing, I realized I had left my hot glue gun on since...Wednesday...so that's, what, 4 or 5 days? Who's awesome??? This gal!

Then I went back upstairs and chilled out with the fam. (but really I was on the internet most of the time). After lunch I headed out for some Kohl's shopping to finish off a gift card from Christmas. I tried on a bunch of clothes while I was there and just ended up disappointed, so I thought maybe a new bra would make me feel better. But then I didn't want to try any on.

I detoured over to the shoes because you really just can't ever go wrong. Shoe shopping for me is rarely disappointing. I got two pairs for $55. Killer deal. Killer shoes.

 


I really dig super high heels. The second pair has 5" heels. And I can wear both with this dress I'm about to make to wear this weekend.


...from this fabric. It's a linen blend. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. Neutral, summery, light, perfect.




And then I came home to this:





Heartwarming and a total surprise that my husband thought to have them do it. And then I made dinner. HAHA!

Hope everyone out there had a lovely and relaxing Sunday as I did!


2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes!!! and the cards from the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have too many pair of shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...