Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

June 1, 2013

My Busy Two Weeks

Hi Readers!

Sorry I've been gone. I just started a new job and have been trying to adjust to a completely new schedule, to cranky kids who have new schedules and have to be at daycare all day, and to a total lack of know how to cook quickly once everyone is finally home. And what a two weeks it has been. Sick kids, a super-long (but super-fun) trip to Iowa with said sick kids, finding two disgusting deer ticks on my dog (so so so gross), new job, and just trying to figure out how in the world families with two working parents do it (I can't even begin to imagine how single-parent families can do it!).

I can't tell you how much I've slept. I get home, we eat dinner, we put the kids to bed, and then I go to bed. Very sad. No sewing, reading, watching TV, or relaxing of any kind.

But I'm happy to tell you that everyone is starting to adjust. I even got a haircut! And don't worry. I'm back now and starting to get my energy back! Yea!

Look for a post on Tuesday this week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...