Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

June 4, 2013

Off Topic Tuesday - My New Haircut

That's right. I had my fabulous stylist, Kim, from A Touch of Plasch, chop it off this past Saturday. I do about every two years, so it was about time. I went with a nice, short, easy-to-manage cut inspired by a couple of celebrities!


and this, for one of those need-to-get-out-of-the-house-NOW! days.



You'll be disappointed to know that I forgot to have my husband take a picture of my hair before he left on a quest to buy a wood chipper (I'm such a nice and loving wife!), but I will have him do it when he gets home. Here's a picture from a three weeks ago, when it was still long.


I feel like it's a bit short to achieve the exact look from the styles in the pics, but it will grow. And I have naturally wavy hair so I won't even have to use a curling iron! And I'm far from being a celebrity, but at least I have fun trying ;)


And now for the crazy lady montage (taken in rapid succession)! Because who doesn't like to make weird faces.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...