Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

June 15, 2013

This week's project

I've been totally pulled away from sewing the last couple of weeks and it's been completely awful. My days have been filled with work, and my evenings and weekends have been packed with activities for the kids. But this week, I'm dedicated to putting something together.

A few weeks ago, I got a cute pattern from the Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop called the Brooklyn Frock. The Brooklyn pattern includes sizes three months to eight years old and it looks like it's still being offered for free on the website so go download it!

Image of Brooklyn Frock: 3 mos. - 8 years

I bought enough fabric to make two dresses, so I should be ready to go. Except for the buttons, which I'll get today since I will be out and about yet again.

Look for a post next Saturday on how the first one turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...