Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

August 12, 2012

Wowza!

It's hard to believe that I haven't gotten a chance to post on STL since March. Seriously. Wow, have things been busy. I've finished a few projects and never got around to posting, then summer happened and we've been outside and busy a lot, and then I found out we're having another baby!

So! There will be more finished projects coming up soon like another coming home dress, crib bedding, and some other seriously adorable clothes that I have planned. Stay tuned for those.

In the meantime, here are a couple other projects I've finished since March:


A toddler shirt in size 3T

A high chair seat made from scrap fabric and binding (same as the umbrella strollers). 
I used the original seat as a pattern for the new one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...