Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

January 9, 2012

Editor's Edited

Like I mentioned in the last post, I needed to alter a pair of my Editors from Express to fit. I used this quick tutorial and was able to make the fix in about 10 minutes from start to finish. I ended up putting on the pants inside out and having my husband mark the inside of the pants for me. He also marked where the new "fold" met the original seam. Sewing was quick and easy and I decided not to cut the extra fabric I took in, in case I ever gain the weight back. If you need to alter your pants this way, don't be scared. It sounds intimidating, but it's easy as pie.

I forgot to take pictures, but the pants fit perfectly and still make my butt look fabulous! I'll be pairing the Editors in Cool Earth with a dark pink/light pink designed shirt by Apt. 9 (from Kohl's) and a pair of deep plum heels. I'll also be wearing a black suit coat.

Wish me luck!



*UPDATE*  Didn't get the job...but I still looked fantastic and it was probably the best interview I've ever had. They didn't ask those dumb interview questions that I've gotten a lot of and never know how to answer (Where do you want to be in five years?) They asked creative, complex questions like the ones I would have had to answer if I'd been hired. Amazing interview, hands-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...