Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

January 8, 2012

Creator's Block

Okay. I'm stuck. I have a list of things to make, but I don't know where to start and I'm not really feeling the 'itch' to make any of them.

Here's my current To-Do List:

  • A travel tray for Katie so she can color/paint/eat/read on road trips (4.5 hours is our shortest).
  • A crayon/marker roll to make traveling with tiny pieces of wax easy.
  • A fishing game.
  • A busy book
  • Book shelves for the girls' room.
Which project should I work on next? Let me know by commenting on this post!

I do have a job interview on Tuesday morning, and I don't have any slacks that are small enough in the waist, so maybe I'll alter a pair and see where it gets me. All my nice slacks are Editors from Express. I love the pants, but I don't really have the cash to buy a pair that fits. I've never altered a waistband of a ready-to-wear pant and I would really HATE to end up ruining a pair. Only one way to learn, right?

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. I vote on the crayon roll! I've seen a lot of free patterns on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the interview! I say start with whatever will take the least time to complete. Keeps the motivation going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the luck - keep your fingers crossed for me! And yes, Z, the small things work wonders for motivation!

    Wendy - I've also seen some free patterns for crayon rolls, but I think I'll wing this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...