Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

February 1, 2012

A New Outift

I couldn't resist the call of the bubble skirt for my two year old. I had some sweet purple striped jersey knit fabric and some elastic and matching thread so I decided to get to work. And since she didn't have an adorable shirt to match the skirt, I decided to make that, too :)

I did use a McCall's pattern for the skirt and shirt, but the shirt has been modified to have a layer and also some nice little asymmetric ruffles down the front.

She was super excited to try the outfit on today and threw a fit when I made her take it off to eat breakfast. I just can't bring myself to let her eat in it - I can't risk a stain, after all, haha. Plus I haven't figured out how all those other moms keep their toddlers clothes absolutely spotless...

Bask in the cuteness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...