Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

February 7, 2012

A Colorful Opportunity

I found some beautiful absolutely-must-not-leave-this-store-without-some-of-this knit fabric at the store the other night when I managed to get out of the house all by myself (amazingly relaxing!). We're on a budget so I decided that even though I couldn't live without it, I could live with only one yard convincing myself I would figure out something to make out of it.

On my way home, I had a Eureka moment. I would turn that fabric into a scarf. Or three.

So I did. I discovered a tiny hole in the fabric and decided I would make a 10" scarf to keep for myself, and open an Etsy shop to see if I could sell the other two 15"x58" scarves.

**My two year old couldn't wait to wear the 10" scarf. She's going to be such a diva! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...