Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

October 13, 2012

A 12-Piece "Thank You!"

My mom and dad came up last week to give me a hand in multiple categories. One of the big goals my mom and I wanted to accomplish was to make a ton of post-baby freezer meals. So on Thursday morning at 7:30 (I know some of you get up way earlier than this, but not this tired mama), I dragged my tired butt out of bed and went to Sam's Club and bought a ton (sure felt that way with my giant 27-week giant belly) of bulk ingredients.

Once I got home we got started. When we finally finished around 1 a.m., we literally had made about a month's worth of meals. A huge "Thank You" was in order because there was absolutely no way I was going to get this stuff done without my parents being around.

For helping me more than she even knows, I made her 12 reversible placemats. Thanksgiving on one side and Christmas on the other. Two functions in one item! Love it!

Each placemat is topstitched sewn with coordinating gold thread and each placemat's topstitching is done in a different design. Waves, zigzags, double straight line, leaves, hearts, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...