Analytics

Blog Template

Pinterest

September 25, 2012

(Un)Fashionably Late

Alrighty. Back to the Interwebz, where I can find a million things and nothing all at the same time. Which is what I seem to be doing a lot of lately. And while I was doing all this looking and not finding anything I was totally neglecting to share my most recent accomplishments (that's what I like to call them).

So even though I promised pictures a million years ago of my tantrum-throwing, banshee screeching toddler wearing a harness to keep her from going where I don't want her to go, I'm just now getting around to it.

We went to the zoo with our new reversible harness and it worked fabulously, except that my almost 3 year old wanted to be the "leash holder." I did get lots of funny looks, but I also got a lot of smiles and a few older ladies commented that I'll always know where she is! Case in point! I also didn't end up taking any pictures at the zoo...this pregnant mama was way too tired to fool with it, so you get pictures of the girls in the yard. :)
It even fit the almost 3-year-old.

^^ I swear I didn't tie Liv to the fence!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...